CA Intermediate Books for November 2019 Exams
- 1086 Views
- 3 Min Read
- By Taxmann
- Last Updated on 3 June, 2022
ICAI CA Inter New Syllabus Books 2019:
Here’re the list of CA intermediate new syllabus books for 2019 exams below:
1. CA Inter Auditing & Assurance by CA Pankaj Garg – New Syllabus for Nov. 2019 Exams:
This book is strictly as per the new syllabus of ICAI, covers all past questions till May 2019 exams, questions from RTPs and MTPs of ICAI.
2. Indirect Taxes Law & Practice Book for CA/CS/CMA -Nov/Dec. 2019 Exams:
Taxmann’s Indirect taxes law & practice book by V.S. Datey for Nov/Dec 2019 Examination. This book covers entire syllabus of CA-Intermediate, CA Final, CS Executive, CS Professional, CMA-Inter and CMA Final Exams and also useful for university or management courses.
3. CA Intermediate MCQs on Auditing & Assurance for Nov. 2019 Exam (New Syllabus):
This book comprises of knowledge based and application based questions as per applicable pattern, covering all amendments applicable for Nov. 2019 exams.
4. Students’ Guide to Accounting Standards – CA Intermediate New Syllabus Book:
This book covers AS comparison with Ind AS, 367 problems with solutions, 265 unsolved problems with answers.
5. ICAI CA Intermediate MCQs on Taxation As Per Old/New Syllabus for Nov. 2019 Exam:
This book covers approx. 2100 MCQs as per ICAI exam pattern, all amendments applicable for Nov. 2019 exam.
6. GST CA Intermediate Book:
7. CA Intermediate Cost & Management Accounting – May 2019 Exams New Syllabus:
Cost and Management Accounting book based on New curricula for CA Intermediate. The layout of this book is in a question answer format with an attempt to ensure that, even the mundane theory matter is quickly grasped and understood by the reader.
8. GST CA Inter Book by V.S. Datey as per New Syllabus for May 2019 Exams:
GST Paper 4 Taxation – This book is as per new syllabus for May 2019 exams. Simplified theory, all amendments upto 30th april 2018, also suitable for CS- Executive Course.
9. CA Intermediate New Syllabus Accounting Book for May 2019:
The new edition of Accounting for C.A. Intermediate Group I has been updated as per the new syllabus prescribed by ICAI w.e.f. July 2017 & as per the recent amendments in the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013. This book also provides the problems of previous examinations along with their solution which includes comments, explanations, assumptions, working notes & alternatives wherever deemed relevant.
Disclaimer: The content/information published on the website is only for general information of the user and shall not be construed as legal advice. While the Taxmann has exercised reasonable efforts to ensure the veracity of information/content published, Taxmann shall be under no liability in any manner whatsoever for incorrect information, if any.
Taxmann Publications has a dedicated in-house Research & Editorial Team. This team consists of a team of Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries, and Lawyers. This team works under the guidance and supervision of editor-in-chief Mr Rakesh Bhargava.
The Research and Editorial Team is responsible for developing reliable and accurate content for the readers. The team follows the six-sigma approach to achieve the benchmark of zero error in its publications and research platforms. The team ensures that the following publication guidelines are thoroughly followed while developing the content:
- The statutory material is obtained only from the authorized and reliable sources
- All the latest developments in the judicial and legislative fields are covered
- Prepare the analytical write-ups on current, controversial, and important issues to help the readers to understand the concept and its implications
- Every content published by Taxmann is complete, accurate and lucid
- All evidence-based statements are supported with proper reference to Section, Circular No., Notification No. or citations
- The golden rules of grammar, style and consistency are thoroughly followed
- Font and size that’s easy to read and remain consistent across all imprint and digital publications are applied
Comments are closed.