CA IPCC Books for Self Study
- 1388 Views
- 3 Min Read
- By Taxmann
- Last Updated on 18 January, 2022
Here’re the list of ipcc best books for self study:
1. Students’ Guide to Income Tax including GST:
A text book on income tax for B.com., BBA, CA -IPCC, CS Executive & CMA Inter students must necessarily be written in a simple language, explaining the provisions of law step-by-step with the help of suitable illustrations, without resorting to paraphrasing of sections & legal jargon.
2. Students’ Guide to Income Tax including GST – Problems & Solutions:
Chapters of the present book is structured into three sections: Section One covers the provisions relating to income-tax law (as also GST) in brief. Section Two covers solved problems which are meant especially to illustrate practically the typical contemporary issues of law in recent years. Section Three covers solutions to problems similar to the unsolved exercises given in the Students’ Guide to Income-Tax.
3. IPCC Accounting Including Applicable Accounting Standards:
This book has been updated & revised in the light of provisions of Companies Act, 2013 and the ICAI study material. All company financial statements have been redrawn as per Schedule III of Companies Act, 2013.
4. Financial Management Book for CA IPCC:
This book incorporates theoretical questions of previous exams with para reference, fully solved practical problems of previous 20 exams, more than 400 solved examination questions, etc.
5. Cost Accounting Book for CA IPCC:
This book covers bullet presentation of matter, covers previous exam questions with para reference, more than 500 solved exam questions, etc.
6. IPCC GST Book:
This book covers how to prepare GST for exams, GST in India, procedures & compliance, calendar of important time limits under GST, list of provisions as applicable in CA Inter/IPCC, etc.
7. CA IPCC Law Ethics & Communication:
This book is updated as per Companies Act, 2013, coverage of RTPs, MTPs and all past exams, case studies of last 15 years exam with answers, etc.
8. CA IPCC Cost Accounting & Financial Management:
Cost Accounting & Financial Management are one of the most important subject for CA IPCC level. The book is specifically written keeping in view the examination pattern of ICAI for CA IPCC. This book will also useful to students pursuing CMA course.
Disclaimer: The content/information published on the website is only for general information of the user and shall not be construed as legal advice. While the Taxmann has exercised reasonable efforts to ensure the veracity of information/content published, Taxmann shall be under no liability in any manner whatsoever for incorrect information, if any.
Taxmann Publications has a dedicated in-house Research & Editorial Team. This team consists of a team of Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries, and Lawyers. This team works under the guidance and supervision of editor-in-chief Mr Rakesh Bhargava.
The Research and Editorial Team is responsible for developing reliable and accurate content for the readers. The team follows the six-sigma approach to achieve the benchmark of zero error in its publications and research platforms. The team ensures that the following publication guidelines are thoroughly followed while developing the content:
- The statutory material is obtained only from the authorized and reliable sources
- All the latest developments in the judicial and legislative fields are covered
- Prepare the analytical write-ups on current, controversial, and important issues to help the readers to understand the concept and its implications
- Every content published by Taxmann is complete, accurate and lucid
- All evidence-based statements are supported with proper reference to Section, Circular No., Notification No. or citations
- The golden rules of grammar, style and consistency are thoroughly followed
- Font and size that’s easy to read and remain consistent across all imprint and digital publications are applied