Taxmann’s CS Scanner: Must Read CS Executive Scanner for CS Students
- Blog|Company Law|
- 2195 Views
- 3 Min Read
- By Taxmann
- Last Updated on 13 April, 2021
Why you must study from Taxmann’s CS Scanner before appearing into professional exams?
1. Integrated Material:
The reference of the Taxmanns’ CS Cracker books for different subjects of CS professional and CS executives cover all the syllabus chapter wise which makes revision quick and easy. Also, topic wise notes incorporating all the latest amendments ease out the study for students.
2. Renowned Authors:
The author of CS books and scanners are experienced and leading teachers in their respective fields. Books are written and edited in accordance with the needs of students to cover full syllabus for the purpose of quick revision.
3. Renowned Strictly as per the Syllabus prescribed by ICSI:
Taxmann Cracker for CS Executive and CS Professionals students are strictly as per the syllabus prescribed by the institute and thus are examination- oriented.
4. Covering whole syllabus for both old and new course:
Sincere efforts have been made to ensure that all the relevant topics are incorporated in the CS Executive scanners and CS Professional scanners books to help students by providing one books for all preparation and the students do not have to refer different material from various sources.
5. Practice material:
CS Crackers covers wide range of questions from past examination papers and the study material issued by the ICSI along with solution.
Also Read: CA Cracker for Nov. 2019 Exams
Best CS Crackers for CS Executive & Professional Examinations:
1. CS Executive Jurisprudence Interpretation & General Laws Scanner by N.S. Zad:
2. Corporate & Management Accounting CS Executive Old Syllabus Cracker for June 2020:
3. Company Law new syllabus CS executive cracker:
4. Cost & Management Accounting CS executive scanner for June 2019 exams:
8. Financial & Strategic Management CS Executive Scanner:
9. Corporate & Management Accounting CS Executive New Syllabus Scanner for June 2019
Disclaimer: The content/information published on the website is only for general information of the user and shall not be construed as legal advice. While the Taxmann has exercised reasonable efforts to ensure the veracity of information/content published, Taxmann shall be under no liability in any manner whatsoever for incorrect information, if any.
Taxmann Publications has a dedicated in-house Research & Editorial Team. This team consists of a team of Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries, and Lawyers. This team works under the guidance and supervision of editor-in-chief Mr Rakesh Bhargava.
The Research and Editorial Team is responsible for developing reliable and accurate content for the readers. The team follows the six-sigma approach to achieve the benchmark of zero error in its publications and research platforms. The team ensures that the following publication guidelines are thoroughly followed while developing the content:
- The statutory material is obtained only from the authorized and reliable sources
- All the latest developments in the judicial and legislative fields are covered
- Prepare the analytical write-ups on current, controversial, and important issues to help the readers to understand the concept and its implications
- Every content published by Taxmann is complete, accurate and lucid
- All evidence-based statements are supported with proper reference to Section, Circular No., Notification No. or citations
- The golden rules of grammar, style and consistency are thoroughly followed
- Font and size that’s easy to read and remain consistent across all imprint and digital publications are applied
One thought on “Taxmann’s CS Scanner: Must Read CS Executive Scanner for CS Students”
Can I prepare June 2021 edition of taxmann scanner to December 2021 exam