GSTR-3: Guide on GSTR-3
- Blog|GST & Customs|
- 2 Min Read
- By Taxmann
- Last Updated on 2 December, 2022
What are the details which would be required to be submitted in GSTR-3?
Following details would be required to be submitted in GSTR-3 pertaining to inward and outward supplies of goods or services or both: i. Input Tax Credit availed ii. Tax payable iii. Tax paid iv. Such other particulars as may be prescribed GSTR-3 would be consisting of two Parts i.e. Part A and Part B. Part A of the return shall be electronically generated on the basis of information furnished through GSTR-1, GSTR-2 and based on other liabilities of preceding tax periods. Part B of the GSTR-3 would contain details of discharge of liability by debit through electronic cash ledger and electronic credit ledger.
What would be the due date for deposit of Tax?
The due date for deposit of tax for every person required to furnish return under GSTR-3, GSTR-4, GSTR-5 and GSTR-7 would be the last date on which he is required to furnish such return.
What are the parameters upon which a claim of Input Tax Credit would be matched and allowed to the recipient?
Disclaimer: The content/information published on the website is only for general information of the user and shall not be construed as legal advice. While the Taxmann has exercised reasonable efforts to ensure the veracity of information/content published, Taxmann shall be under no liability in any manner whatsoever for incorrect information, if any.
Taxmann Publications has a dedicated in-house Research & Editorial Team. This team consists of a team of Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries, and Lawyers. This team works under the guidance and supervision of editor-in-chief Mr Rakesh Bhargava.
The Research and Editorial Team is responsible for developing reliable and accurate content for the readers. The team follows the six-sigma approach to achieve the benchmark of zero error in its publications and research platforms. The team ensures that the following publication guidelines are thoroughly followed while developing the content:
- The statutory material is obtained only from the authorized and reliable sources
- All the latest developments in the judicial and legislative fields are covered
- Prepare the analytical write-ups on current, controversial, and important issues to help the readers to understand the concept and its implications
- Every content published by Taxmann is complete, accurate and lucid
- All evidence-based statements are supported with proper reference to Section, Circular No., Notification No. or citations
- The golden rules of grammar, style and consistency are thoroughly followed
- Font and size that’s easy to read and remain consistent across all imprint and digital publications are applied