HNLU and Taxmann Organises a Two-Day National Conference on “Calibrating Corporate Governance in New Economy”
- Press Release|
- 1495 Views
- 2 Min Read
- By Taxmann
- Last Updated on 27 September, 2021
September 15, 2021 Press Release
HNLU, in collaboration with Taxmann, is going to organise a two-day National Conference on Calibrating Corporate Governance in New Economy on 30th and 31st October 2021. The Conference aims to discuss and deliberate the themes like factors shaping and improving economic outcomes, national divergences in socio-economic development, Corporate Governance as a vital condition for growth and development etc. The technical sessions would be followed by the Round Table Discussions chaired by partners of reputed firms, academicians and other professionals. Apart from these aims, the conference also envisions to prepare a converging point for the Academicians, Judges, Researchers, Professionals, Practitioners and Students dealing with the domain.
The Conference also invites papers Academicians, Judicial Officers, Researchers,
Professionals, Practitioners, Students of law, commerce and management, and other stakeholders on the emerging issues. The selected papers would be published in the form of an edited e-book by Taxmann Publications with ISBN.
Commenting on the vision and varied dimensions of this event, Prof. (Dr.) V. C. Vivekanandan, the Vice-Chancellor of HNLU, remarked, “This conference by HNLU is designed to track the advancement and changes required in the new economy. The programme is a blend of academic enhancement as well as linking with practical insights from industrial practitioners. The content will be a great learning curve for students, academics and lawyers tracking corporate governance.
Disclaimer: The content/information published on the website is only for general information of the user and shall not be construed as legal advice. While the Taxmann has exercised reasonable efforts to ensure the veracity of information/content published, Taxmann shall be under no liability in any manner whatsoever for incorrect information, if any.
Taxmann Publications has a dedicated in-house Research & Editorial Team. This team consists of a team of Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries, and Lawyers. This team works under the guidance and supervision of editor-in-chief Mr Rakesh Bhargava.
The Research and Editorial Team is responsible for developing reliable and accurate content for the readers. The team follows the six-sigma approach to achieve the benchmark of zero error in its publications and research platforms. The team ensures that the following publication guidelines are thoroughly followed while developing the content:
- The statutory material is obtained only from the authorized and reliable sources
- All the latest developments in the judicial and legislative fields are covered
- Prepare the analytical write-ups on current, controversial, and important issues to help the readers to understand the concept and its implications
- Every content published by Taxmann is complete, accurate and lucid
- All evidence-based statements are supported with proper reference to Section, Circular No., Notification No. or citations
- The golden rules of grammar, style and consistency are thoroughly followed
- Font and size that’s easy to read and remain consistent across all imprint and digital publications are applied