Taxmann launches ‘Practice – Your Virtual Legal Advisor’
- Blog|Income Tax|News|
- 45 Views
- < 1 minute
- By Taxmann
- Last Updated on 21 September, 2021
Taxmann is delighted to introduce a new product for Tax professionals, namely Practice!
Taxmann’s Practice is a virtual legal advisor for practitioners and professionals. The practitioners and professionals working in the industry often struggle to get the updated, accurate and comprehensive guidance on any transaction or concept.
Taxmann’s Practice gives you access to everything you need to know about a concept or a transaction in simple language from a single window. This platform has everything to help the professionals to:
(a) Understand complex legal concepts;
(b) Give instant and best-in-class advice;
(c) Write extraordinary submissions for assessments and appeals;
(d) Answer all challenging inquires of clients and management; and
(e) Learn the process of compliances required under various laws.
This platform delivers complete, updated, accurate, and authentic content in a simple, easy to understand and use. One can search any concept using keywords or Sections. It provides you with in-depth coverage on every concept from all applicable laws.
We wish to express our sincerest appreciation for your continued support and belief on our products.
Sign up below and get seven days free trial of Practice!
P.S. – Currently, we have launched only the ‘Income-tax Module’ and other modules (GST, Company law, Accounting Standard, and FEMA) will be made available soon for users.
Disclaimer: The content/information published on the website is only for general information of the user and shall not be construed as legal advice. While the Taxmann has exercised reasonable efforts to ensure the veracity of information/content published, Taxmann shall be under no liability in any manner whatsoever for incorrect information, if any.
Taxmann Publications has a dedicated in-house Research & Editorial Team. This team consists of a team of Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries, and Lawyers. This team works under the guidance and supervision of Editor-In-Chief Mr. Rakesh Bhargava.
The Research and Editorial Team is responsible for developing reliable and accurate content for the readers. The team follows the six-sigma approach to achieve the benchmark of zero error in our publications and research platform. The team ensures that the following publication guidelines are thoroughly followed while developing the content:
- The statutory material is obtained only from the authorized and reliable sources
- Keep the readers abreast with the latest developments in the judicial and legislative fields
- Prepare the analytical write-ups on recent, controversial, and contagious issues to help the readers to understand the event and its implications
- Every content published by Taxmann should be complete, accurate and lucid
- All evidence-based statements must be supported with proper reference to Section, Circular No., Notification No., or citations
- The golden rules of grammar, style and consistency are thoroughly followed
- Choose a font and size that’s easy to read, and remain consistent across all imprint and digital publications