SEBI prescribes payment methods for payment of fees by the approved intermediaries
- Blog|Company Law|News|
- < 1 minute
- By Taxmann
- Last Updated on 31 March, 2023
Circular No. SEBI/HO/MRD/MRD-POD-2/P/CIR/2023/41, dated 27.03.2023
Earlier, SEBI in its meeting held on December 20, 2022 has approved to dispense with the option of payment through Demand Draft and ensure that the payment of fees /penalties/recoveries to be made only through digital mode of payment. Now, SEBI has requested approved intermediaries to send the fee payable by way of direct credit into the bank account through NEFT/RTGS/IMPS or online payment using the SEBI payment gateway. Further, a receipt shall be sent after the realization of the payment.
Click Here To Read The Full Circular
Disclaimer: The content/information published on the website is only for general information of the user and shall not be construed as legal advice. While the Taxmann has exercised reasonable efforts to ensure the veracity of information/content published, Taxmann shall be under no liability in any manner whatsoever for incorrect information, if any.
Taxmann Publications has a dedicated in-house Research & Editorial Team. This team consists of a team of Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries, and Lawyers. This team works under the guidance and supervision of editor-in-chief Mr Rakesh Bhargava.
The Research and Editorial Team is responsible for developing reliable and accurate content for the readers. The team follows the six-sigma approach to achieve the benchmark of zero error in its publications and research platforms. The team ensures that the following publication guidelines are thoroughly followed while developing the content:
- The statutory material is obtained only from the authorized and reliable sources
- All the latest developments in the judicial and legislative fields are covered
- Prepare the analytical write-ups on current, controversial, and important issues to help the readers to understand the concept and its implications
- Every content published by Taxmann is complete, accurate and lucid
- All evidence-based statements are supported with proper reference to Section, Circular No., Notification No. or citations
- The golden rules of grammar, style and consistency are thoroughly followed
- Font and size that’s easy to read and remain consistent across all imprint and digital publications are applied