SEBI amends ICDR norms; prescribes effective date w.r.t size of public issue
- Blog|Company Law|News|
- 366 Views
- < 1 minute
- By Taxmann
- Last Updated on 29 April, 2022
NOTIFICATION No F. No. SEBI/LAD-NRO/GN/2022/82., Dated 27.04.2022
SEBI vide. Notification No. SEBI/LAD-NRO/GN/ 2022/ 63, dated 14-1-2022 has notified the SEBI (Issue of Capital and Disclosure Requirements) (Amendment) Regulations, 2022 whereby the amendments were made to Regulations no. 32, 49, 129, 145, Schedule XIII and XIV which shall be effective from April 1, 2022, for issues opening on or after April 1, 2022.
Now, the SEBI has specified the effective date of amendments. Amendments will be applicable depending upon the size of public issue in the following manner:
(a) For public issues of size less than Rs 10,000 crore and opening on or after April 1, 2022 – will be effective from Apr 1, 2022; and
(b) For public issues equal to or more than Rs. 10,000 crore and opening on or after April 1, 2022 will be effective from July 1, 2022.
Disclaimer: The content/information published on the website is only for general information of the user and shall not be construed as legal advice. While the Taxmann has exercised reasonable efforts to ensure the veracity of information/content published, Taxmann shall be under no liability in any manner whatsoever for incorrect information, if any.
Taxmann Publications has a dedicated in-house Research & Editorial Team. This team consists of a team of Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries, and Lawyers. This team works under the guidance and supervision of editor-in-chief Mr Rakesh Bhargava.
The Research and Editorial Team is responsible for developing reliable and accurate content for the readers. The team follows the six-sigma approach to achieve the benchmark of zero error in its publications and research platforms. The team ensures that the following publication guidelines are thoroughly followed while developing the content:
- The statutory material is obtained only from the authorized and reliable sources
- All the latest developments in the judicial and legislative fields are covered
- Prepare the analytical write-ups on current, controversial, and important issues to help the readers to understand the concept and its implications
- Every content published by Taxmann is complete, accurate and lucid
- All evidence-based statements are supported with proper reference to Section, Circular No., Notification No. or citations
- The golden rules of grammar, style and consistency are thoroughly followed
- Font and size that’s easy to read and remain consistent across all imprint and digital publications are applied