Prepare for CA Foundation Nov. 2022 Exam With Taxmann’s CRACKER
- 934 Views
- 6 Min Read
- By Taxmann
- Last Updated on 12 November, 2022
“Anyone can study and everyone who studies can qualify any examination provided he is properly guided & motivated.”
This is true for every student who wishes to embark on the journey of success provided he cultivates discipline, dedication & perseverance. You should work with confidence & optimism but at the same time, should be grounded by the awareness of your limitations, realities of your potential as well as requirements of the professional examination.
1. Tips to prepare for CA Foundation Nov. 2022 Exam
- The students should during their preparation, go through the module prescribed by the ICAI thoroughly and also select an appropriate book, which incorporates the latest amendments & which has been drafted according to the syllabus of ICAI, for the purpose of further practice.
- The topics must be studied in a comprehensive manner to ensure conceptual understanding so as to create a strong mental foundation with respect to the subjects.
- While preparing the descriptive papers i.e. Paper 1: ‘Principles & Practices of Accounting’ & Paper 2: ‘Business Laws & Business Correspondence & Reporting’, not only in-depth study & conceptual clarity is required to enable the student to solve problems & case studies, but extensive practice in a written manner is also required to ensure that he is able to present his answers in a satisfactory & orderly fashion in the examinations.
- Extensive practice of a large number of questions, in respect of the objective papers i.e. Paper 3: ‘Business Mathematics, Logical Reasoning & Statistics’ & Paper 4: ‘Business Economics & Business & Commercial Knowledge’, is essential to ensure qualification in these subjects.
- The students must keep all distractions, in the form of friends & social media, at bay, while preparing for such examinations.
2. CA Foundation CRACKER cum Compiler for November 2022
Taxmann’s CRACKERs for CA Foundation is prepared exclusively for the Foundation Level of Chartered Accountancy Examination requirement. It covers the entire revised, new syllabus as per ICAI.
- [Complete Coverage] of the ICAI Study Material Questions
- [Chapters are Divided into Sub-Topics] for easy learning
- [Most Amended & Updated]
- [Comparison with ICAI Study-Material] has been provided chapter-wise
- [Marks Distribution] Chapter-wise marks distribution (new syllabus)
Taxmann publishes the following CRACKERs for CA Foundation | New Syllabus | November 2022 Exams:
Paper 1. Principles & Practice of Accounting
The above book previous exam questions along with their solutions which include comments, explanations and assumptions, working notes & alternatives wherever deemed relevant. Topics & questions have been sequenced in the order in which it will be convenient & expedient for students to prepare. The book also incorporates CA-Foundation solved papers of July 2021, January 2021 & November 2020 examinations. It is a compilation of all the important questions, in respect of all the subjects, which are essential to generate the required level of competence to form a strong base in these subjects & to qualify the Foundation examinations.
3. About the Authors
(a) Dr S.K. Agrawal
Dr S.K. Agrawal holds a Doctorate from Kanpur University, and he has teaching experience of more than 23 years across countless batches. He has been imparting knowledge and values to his students in his institution – Sky Academy (Kanpur). A post-graduate in Commerce & B.Ed., Dr. S.K. Agrawal has been teaching accountancy to students of class XIth, XIIth at the grass-root level, CA-Foundation/CPT & CA-Intermediate/IPC. Dr. S.K. Agarwal’s experience is as follows:
- Twenty-four years of teaching experience in Accountancy in I.S.C., C.A. & B.Com.
- Four years teaching experience in Accountancy in St. Aloysis School, Kanpur (1998-99 to 2001-02)
- Nine years teaching experience in Accountancy in St. Mary’s Convent School, Kanpur (2002-11)
- Worked as a supervising examiner in 2005 in St. Lawrence High School, Unnao
- Worked as a supervising examiner in 2007 in Methodist High School, Kanpur
- Worked as a supervising examiner in 2008 in United Public School, Kanpur
- Has been a member of the management committee in St. Mary’s Convent High School, Kanpur, from 2006 to 2011 up to the date of voluntary retirement from the school
- Founder and Director of ‘Sky Academy’ – a premier institute for delivering value-based education in the field of accountancy and related courses in the commerce stream in Kanpur, ever since its establishment in August 2006
His brainchild – Sky Academy (Kanpur), has a widespread student base spanning many cities and States. Many of his students work professionally as CA/CS/MBAs across many industries. He is also the recipient of the ‘Shiksha Bharti Puraskar’, awarded by the ‘All India Achievers’ Foundation’. He has been felicitated by many organisations & institutions for his contribution to the field of education. A powerful orator and profound writer, he inspires his students and colleagues in the teachers’ fraternity. He actively works for social causes with his team and encourages his students for the same and has been honoured by numerous organisations for his initiatives.
(b) CA Manmeet Kaur
CA Manmeet Kaur; An FCA, B.Com & M.A. (Economics) from Kanpur University, is engaged in teaching the following papers:
- Paper 2: Business Laws & Business Correspondence & Reporting at the CA Foundation Level (erstwhile Mercantile Law at CPT level)
- Corporate & Other Laws (erstwhile Law, Ethics & Communication at IPC level) in Group – I, at the present Intermediate level
- Paper 7: ‘Enterprise Information Systems & Strategic Management’ (erstwhile IT/SM at IPC level) in Group- II at the Intermediate level
Having experience of more than ten years, she has taught numerous students in several batches throughout her tenure. Most of these students are currently qualified professionals working with reputed entities in the corporate sector. She is an industrious academician & has a good command over her subjects. By her teaching techniques & mentoring, she can put students at relative ease in preparing for exams. Having a flair for writing, she has even penned a few articles for The Times of India & is engaged in freelancing for professional development for teachers, numerous websites & mobile applications.
(c) C.B Gupta
The professional career of Mr. Kailash Thakur is a perfect blend of academic brilliance and vast teaching experience in CA-Foundation, CMA-Foundation/Inter, IIT-JEE, and CAT/MAT.
He is B.Sc.(H) with distinction in Mathematics & MBA in Marketing.
He is currently associated with AKN (Aap Ka Niketan), Kailash Thakur Institute for face-to-face classes & Aldine Ventures to provide Satellite classes broadcast live through satellite at around 160 centres across India.
(f) Ritu Gupta
Dr. Ritu Gupta completed her M.Com from Janki Devi Memorial College, the University of Delhi, in 2004. She has obtained a PhD degree in Commerce in 2019. She has also done DOEACC ‘O’ level from DOEACC Society, Government of India. She also holds a post-graduate diploma in business administration from PTU. In addition, she has presented research papers as a part of coursework at Kumaun University.
She has been associated with NCWEB, the University of Delhi, as visiting Lecturer since 2005. She has also been a part of the editorial team of the book ‘Business Statistics for Commerce’, under the e-Pathshala Post Graduation project of UGC under NMEICT by MHRD, Govt. of India.
Dr. Ritu Gupta contributed to the development of e-content. She was a content writer for ‘Principles of Business Finance and Accounting’ and ‘Project Appraisal and Impact Analysis’.
Disclaimer: The content/information published on the website is only for general information of the user and shall not be construed as legal advice. While the Taxmann has exercised reasonable efforts to ensure the veracity of information/content published, Taxmann shall be under no liability in any manner whatsoever for incorrect information, if any.
Taxmann Publications has a dedicated in-house Research & Editorial Team. This team consists of a team of Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries, and Lawyers. This team works under the guidance and supervision of editor-in-chief Mr Rakesh Bhargava.
The Research and Editorial Team is responsible for developing reliable and accurate content for the readers. The team follows the six-sigma approach to achieve the benchmark of zero error in its publications and research platforms. The team ensures that the following publication guidelines are thoroughly followed while developing the content:
- The statutory material is obtained only from the authorized and reliable sources
- All the latest developments in the judicial and legislative fields are covered
- Prepare the analytical write-ups on current, controversial, and important issues to help the readers to understand the concept and its implications
- Every content published by Taxmann is complete, accurate and lucid
- All evidence-based statements are supported with proper reference to Section, Circular No., Notification No. or citations
- The golden rules of grammar, style and consistency are thoroughly followed
- Font and size that’s easy to read and remain consistent across all imprint and digital publications are applied