Listed entities dispensed with requirement of dispatching hard copies of annual reports
- Blog|Company Law|News|
- 41 Views
- < 1 minute
- By Taxmann
- Last Updated on 17 May, 2022
Circular no. SEBI/HO/DDHS/P/CIR/2022/0063, Dated: 13.05.2022
The SEBI, considering MCA vide Circular dated May 5, 2022, extending the relaxations from dispatching of physical copies of the annual report for the year 2022 has decided to provide relaxation to a listed entity from the requirement of sending a hard copy of the annual report to the holders of non-convertible debt securities under Regulation 58(1) of LODR who have not registered their email addresses either with the listed entity or with any depository up to December 31, 2022.
Earlier, this relaxation was applicable till December 31, 2021. The Circular shall come into force with immediate effect.
Disclaimer: The content/information published on the website is only for general information of the user and shall not be construed as legal advice. While the Taxmann has exercised reasonable efforts to ensure the veracity of information/content published, Taxmann shall be under no liability in any manner whatsoever for incorrect information, if any.
Taxmann Publications has a dedicated in-house Research & Editorial Team. This team consists of a team of Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries, and Lawyers. This team works under the guidance and supervision of editor-in-chief Mr Rakesh Bhargava.
The Research and Editorial Team is responsible for developing reliable and accurate content for the readers. The team follows the six-sigma approach to achieve the benchmark of zero error in its publications and research platforms. The team ensures that the following publication guidelines are thoroughly followed while developing the content:
- The statutory material is obtained only from the authorized and reliable sources
- All the latest developments in the judicial and legislative fields are covered
- Prepare the analytical write-ups on current, controversial, and important issues to help the readers to understand the concept and its implications
- Every content published by Taxmann is complete, accurate and lucid
- All evidence-based statements are supported with proper reference to Section, Circular No., Notification No. or citations
- The golden rules of grammar, style and consistency are thoroughly followed
- Font and size that’s easy to read and remain consistent across all imprint and digital publications are applied