A decennium for the Indian (Transfer Pricing) APA regime – Creating a future from learnings
- Blog|News|Transfer Pricing|
- 52 Views
- < 1 minute
- By Taxmann
- Last Updated on 9 May, 2022
Rajiv Bhutani –  138 taxmann.com 130 (Article)
Transfer Pricing has never been a static pitch and recent global trends have significantly increased the uncertainty inherent in establishing appropriate inter-company pricing. With the focus on evaluating parity between the functions performed and returns achieved by the intra-group companies, the transfer pricing provisions were introduced in India in 2001.
Over a period, the subject gained importance among key stakeholders of Multi-National Enterprises (MNEs) apart from their respective taxation departments, since it played a key role in making effective business decisions such as business expansion, making any supply chain change, ensuring compliance, or maintaining good corporate governance, etc.
Disclaimer: The content/information published on the website is only for general information of the user and shall not be construed as legal advice. While the Taxmann has exercised reasonable efforts to ensure the veracity of information/content published, Taxmann shall be under no liability in any manner whatsoever for incorrect information, if any.
Taxmann Publications has a dedicated in-house Research & Editorial Team. This team consists of a team of Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries, and Lawyers. This team works under the guidance and supervision of editor-in-chief Mr Rakesh Bhargava.
The Research and Editorial Team is responsible for developing reliable and accurate content for the readers. The team follows the six-sigma approach to achieve the benchmark of zero error in its publications and research platforms. The team ensures that the following publication guidelines are thoroughly followed while developing the content:
- The statutory material is obtained only from the authorized and reliable sources
- All the latest developments in the judicial and legislative fields are covered
- Prepare the analytical write-ups on current, controversial, and important issues to help the readers to understand the concept and its implications
- Every content published by Taxmann is complete, accurate and lucid
- All evidence-based statements are supported with proper reference to Section, Circular No., Notification No. or citations
- The golden rules of grammar, style and consistency are thoroughly followed
- Font and size that’s easy to read and remain consistent across all imprint and digital publications are applied