Best CS Executive Books for December 2019 Exams
- Blog|Company Law|
- 4 Min Read
- By Taxmann
- Last Updated on 8 April, 2021
Here are the list of ICSI CS Executive Exam Books for Dec 2019:
1. CS Executive Setting up of Business Entities & Closure- New Syllabus for Dec. 2019 Exams:
This book covers topic wise/ section wise grouping of provisions of the Companies Act 2013, questions and practical case studies of past examinations (including June 2019), important practical case studies asked for CA IPCC/Final Exams.
2. CS Executive Jurisprudence Interpretation & General Laws New Syllabus Book for Dec. 2019 Exams:
This book covers fully solved theoretical and practical questions of past 52 exams, more than 825 questions and answers, questions and practical case studies generally asked in various CA examinations, case laws based questions.
3. CS Executive Cost & Management Accounting – Theory & Problem based MCQs Old Syllabus Book for June 2019:
The main features of this book are:
- The book is designed exclusively as per the MCQ pattern of examination prescribed by ICSI.
- More than 2600 MCQs has been prepared Chapter-wise along with answers for practical MCQ.
- Latest exam MCQs are also given in respective chapters along with answers & hints.
4. Economic & Commercial Laws Old Syllabus CS Executive Book by N.S. Zad:
The book is a comprehensive work, with lucid and systematic presentation for theory questions and practical case laws. All the questions and practical case laws are arranged topic-wise and section-wise covering all the past 52 exams from June 1994 to Dec. 2018 so that student can get 360 degree view of CS Examination pattern.
5. CS Executive Company Law Old Syllabus Book for June 2019:
This book is specifically in “Question & Answer” format for easy preparation. The book is a comprehensive work, with lucid and systematic presentation for theory and practical case studies & incorporates all the latest amendments up to date, questions and practical case laws of last 52 exams.
6. Company Accounts & Auditing Practices CS Executive June 2019 Exams:
The book is designed exclusively as per the requirements of CS examination pattern as prescribed by ICSI. All the questions and problems are arranged topic-wise covering all the past exams from June 1994 to Dec. 2018 so that student can get 360 degree view of CS examination pattern. Further all the theory questions and practical problems are answered as per the provisions of The Companies Act, 2013
7. Industrial Labour & General Laws – Theory & MCQs by N.S. Zad:
This book is designed specifically in “Theory Plus Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)” format for easy preparation of subject.The subject of General Laws is subjected to constant refinement through new primary legislation, rules and regulations made there under and Court decisions on specific legal issues.
All latest applicable provisions and amendments are duly incorporated in respective chapters More than 3,300 MCQs with relevant Hints and almost all solved theoretical & practical questions
8. Company Law New Syllabus Book by N.S. Zad for CS Executive June 2019 Exams:
This book incorporates all the latest amendments up to date. Questions and practical case laws of last 52 exams are covered,also includes important practical case studies asked for CA Final Exams.
9. Financial & Strategic Management New Syllabus June 2019 Exam Book:
This book covers past 51 exams of the CS Executive/CS Professional levels, working/explanatory notes for complicated terms & mathematical calculations.
10. CS Executive Securities Laws & Capital Markets New Syllabus Book for June 2019 Exams:
11. Capital Markets & Securities Laws CS Executive Old Syllabus Book by N.S. Zad:
This book covers more than 1300 solved theoretical & practical questions covering past 50 CS executive exams, answers to all questions are given as per latest applicable provisions including December 2018, etc.
12. CS Executive Economic Business & Commercial Laws New Syllabus Book for June 2019:
This book covers more than 1250 questions & answers, latest applicable provisions and amendments under the respective laws, important practical case studies of CA IPCC/Inter & CA Final Exams, etc.
13. CS Executive Corporate & Management Accounting New Syllabus Book:
Disclaimer: The content/information published on the website is only for general information of the user and shall not be construed as legal advice. While the Taxmann has exercised reasonable efforts to ensure the veracity of information/content published, Taxmann shall be under no liability in any manner whatsoever for incorrect information, if any.
Taxmann Publications has a dedicated in-house Research & Editorial Team. This team consists of a team of Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries, and Lawyers. This team works under the guidance and supervision of editor-in-chief Mr Rakesh Bhargava.
The Research and Editorial Team is responsible for developing reliable and accurate content for the readers. The team follows the six-sigma approach to achieve the benchmark of zero error in its publications and research platforms. The team ensures that the following publication guidelines are thoroughly followed while developing the content:
- The statutory material is obtained only from the authorized and reliable sources
- All the latest developments in the judicial and legislative fields are covered
- Prepare the analytical write-ups on current, controversial, and important issues to help the readers to understand the concept and its implications
- Every content published by Taxmann is complete, accurate and lucid
- All evidence-based statements are supported with proper reference to Section, Circular No., Notification No. or citations
- The golden rules of grammar, style and consistency are thoroughly followed
- Font and size that’s easy to read and remain consistent across all imprint and digital publications are applied