Taxmann’s Latest GST Books 2019-20: Must Read Books for Professionals
- Blog|GST & Customs|
- 1373 Views
- 5 Min Read
- By Taxmann
- Last Updated on 24 January, 2021
List of Best Books on GST in India:
1. GST How to Meet Your Obligations – Finance (No.2) Bill 2019 (Set of 3 Volumes):
GST Finance (No.2) Bill 2019 edition (Set of 3 Volumes) by S.S. Gupta – Topics covered in these volumes are GST Supply, Place of supply, Time of supply, Value of supply, Reverse charge mechanism, E-way bill, Input tax credit etc.
2. GST Tariff with GST Rate Reckoner (Set of 2 Volumes) – Finance (No.2) Bill 2019:
This book has 2 volumes – Volume 1: Goods Tariff • GST Tariff for Goods with HSN Code • GST Rates specified in other Acts • GST Rate Reckoner for Goods or Commodity Index
3. GST Manual with GST Law Guide & Digest of Landmark Rulings (Set of 2 Volumes) 2019:
Volume 1 covers GST Law Guide, CGST Act 2017, IGST Act 2017, UTGST Act 2017, GST Act 2017, GST Rules & Forms, Circulars & Notifications, GST Forms with Action points.
4. GST Audit Manual with Annual Return- 2019:
This book covers ready steps for preparing GSTR 9 & 9C, case studies for GSTR 9, complete walkthrough for GST auditor, item-wise cross examination of financial statement etc.
5. GST Ready Reckoner – Finance (No.2) Act 2019:
This book incorporates Charge of tax, Composition scheme under GST, Exemptions, Place & Time of Supply of Goods and Services, Valuation of Supply, E-way bill, GST returns, GST audit, Reverse charge mechanism under GST, etc.
6. Guide to Sabka Vishwas – Legacy Dispute Resolution Scheme 2019:
This book incorporates Guide to Sabka Vishwas Scheme 2019, Sabka Vishwas Scheme 2019, Sabka Vishwas Scheme Rules 2019, FAQs on Sabka Vishwas Scheme.
7. Illustrated Guide to Sabka Vishwas (Legacy Dispute Resolution) Scheme 2019:
This is a comprehensive and illustrated Guide to Sabka Vishwas (Legacy Dispute Resolution) Scheme 2019 enforced with effect from 1-9-2019.
8. GST Audit (GSTR 9C) & Annual Return – GSTR 9 & 9A – :
9. GST Made Easy – Answer to All Your GST Queries – Finance (N0.2) Bill 2019:
This book gives answers to all your GST queries at one place.
10. GST Input Tax Credit by V.S. Datey – Finance (N0.2) Bill 2019:
A complete guide to Input tax credit with Numerical illustrations.
11. GST E-Way Bill – Finance (N0.2) Bill 2019 :
12. GST on Works Contract & Other Construction/EPC Contracts:
This book incorporates key concepts and latest case laws, sector-wise coverage with chapters on oil & gas, real estate, ports, water supply, updated sectoral chapters solar power and road projects, liquidated damages etc.
13. GST Refunds 2019 – Finance (No.2) Act 2019 by Aditya Singhania:
This book covers Refund procedures under GST, refund of excess payment of tax, Export procedures, Export of goods and services on payment of IGST, SEZ refund process, Deemed exports, Export under bond or letter of undertaking, Stepwise procedures for each type of refunds, etc.
14. GST Audit – How to Meet Your Obligations – 2019:
GST Audit book 2019 edition by S.S. Gupta – Chartered Accountant gives the detailed analysis of information required to be filled up in each clause of each parts of Form GSTR-9 and Form 9C.
15. GST Mini Ready Reckoner 2019:
GST Mini Ready Reckoner is a mini book containing relevant part of the law which is required in day to day practice. The book has been specifically written keeping in mind what is required by a practitioner in day to day practice.
16. GST Kanoon in Hindi – 2nd Edition, 2019:
The book is one of the few books which provides Relevant GST Laws in Hindi at one place and has been amended upto date.
17. TDS & TCS under GST – 2019:
GST TDS & TCS – The book is ‘user friendly’ and provides numerous illustrations for understanding the provisions of deduction of tax at source as well as collection of tax at source under GST Law.
18. GST Practitioners Exam – GST Practitioners Question Bank with Quick Exam Guide:
This book is strictly as per the prescribed syllabus for Goods & Services Tax Practitioners (GSTPs) exam. • Bulleted explanation on entire gamut of GST laws • More than 5000 MCQs • Tables, flowcharts & diagrams for easy understanding of the GST laws • All the latest developments in the GST laws including latest circulars, orders & notifications.
Mock Online Test: For GST Practitioners’ Examination Log on to : exams.taxmann.com
19. GST on Builders & Real Estate Transactions:
A complete guide to GST on Builders & Real estate transactions.
For more information on Latest GST Books for Professionals, visit the Taxmann bookstore.
Disclaimer: The content/information published on the website is only for general information of the user and shall not be construed as legal advice. While the Taxmann has exercised reasonable efforts to ensure the veracity of information/content published, Taxmann shall be under no liability in any manner whatsoever for incorrect information, if any.
Taxmann Publications has a dedicated in-house Research & Editorial Team. This team consists of a team of Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries, and Lawyers. This team works under the guidance and supervision of editor-in-chief Mr Rakesh Bhargava.
The Research and Editorial Team is responsible for developing reliable and accurate content for the readers. The team follows the six-sigma approach to achieve the benchmark of zero error in its publications and research platforms. The team ensures that the following publication guidelines are thoroughly followed while developing the content:
- The statutory material is obtained only from the authorized and reliable sources
- All the latest developments in the judicial and legislative fields are covered
- Prepare the analytical write-ups on current, controversial, and important issues to help the readers to understand the concept and its implications
- Every content published by Taxmann is complete, accurate and lucid
- All evidence-based statements are supported with proper reference to Section, Circular No., Notification No. or citations
- The golden rules of grammar, style and consistency are thoroughly followed
- Font and size that’s easy to read and remain consistent across all imprint and digital publications are applied
Comments are closed.