FAQs on Applicable ITR Forms for Assessment Year 2018-19
- Blog|Income Tax|
- 604 Views
- 2 Min Read
- By Taxmann
- Last Updated on 7 January, 2021
Q1. Which form should I fill up to file my income-tax return for the assessment year 2018-19?
ITR Forms Applicable for AY 2018-19: Click here to know about the ITR Forms applicable for a class of taxpayer or type of income.
Q2. I have some unexplained income. Whether I can choose ITR-1 to file my income-tax return?
Taxpayers having unexplained income cannot opt for ITR-1 Sahaj. You will have to file ITR-2 or ITR-3 or ITR-4 on basis of criteria given in FAQ No. 1.
Q3. I have received dividend income of Rs. 15 lakhs from an Indian Company. Whether I can choose ITR-1 to file my income tax return?
Q4. Whether all taxpayers who are earning income only from salary can choose ITR-1 for filing income-tax returns?
Q5. Whether individuals are required to mention details of assets and liabilities in ITR 1 Sahaj?
Q6. My income is Rs 60 lakhs. What type of details of assets and liabilities I need to mention in income-tax return?
Disclaimer: The content/information published on the website is only for general information of the user and shall not be construed as legal advice. While the Taxmann has exercised reasonable efforts to ensure the veracity of information/content published, Taxmann shall be under no liability in any manner whatsoever for incorrect information, if any.
Taxmann Publications has a dedicated in-house Research & Editorial Team. This team consists of a team of Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries, and Lawyers. This team works under the guidance and supervision of editor-in-chief Mr Rakesh Bhargava.
The Research and Editorial Team is responsible for developing reliable and accurate content for the readers. The team follows the six-sigma approach to achieve the benchmark of zero error in its publications and research platforms. The team ensures that the following publication guidelines are thoroughly followed while developing the content:
- The statutory material is obtained only from the authorized and reliable sources
- All the latest developments in the judicial and legislative fields are covered
- Prepare the analytical write-ups on current, controversial, and important issues to help the readers to understand the concept and its implications
- Every content published by Taxmann is complete, accurate and lucid
- All evidence-based statements are supported with proper reference to Section, Circular No., Notification No. or citations
- The golden rules of grammar, style and consistency are thoroughly followed
- Font and size that’s easy to read and remain consistent across all imprint and digital publications are applied