Details not found.
INCOME-TAX (FIFTH AMENDMENT) RULES, 2013 - AMENDMENT IN RULES 30, 31 & 31A AND INSERTION OF FORM NOS. 16B & 26QB AND SUBSTITUTION OF FORM N0. 24Q
NOTIFICATION NO. 39/2013 [F.NO.133/23/2013-SO(TPL)(Pt.)]/SO 1404(E),
In exercise of the powers conferred by section 295 of the Income-tax Act, 1961 (43 of 196]), the Central Board of Direct Taxes hereby makes the following rules further to amend the Income-tax Rules, 1962, namely:—
1. (1) These rules may be called the Income-tax (Fifth Amendment) Rules, 2013.
(2) They shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
2. In the Income-tax Rules, 1962, (hereinafter referred to as the said rules) in rule 30,—
3. In rule 31 of the said rules,—
4. In rule 31A of the said rules, after sub-rule (4), the following sub-rule shall be inserted, namely:—
"(4A) Notwithstanding anything contained in sub-rule (1) or sub-rule (2) or sub-rule (3) or sub-rule (4), every person responsible for deduction of tax under section 194-IA shall furnish to the Director General of Income-tax (System) or the person authorised by the Director General of Income-tax (System) a challan-cum-statement in Form No.26QB electronically in accordance with the procedures, formats and standards specified under sub-rule (5) within seven days from the end of the month in which the deduction is made.";
5. In Appendix-II of the said rules,—