Chartered Accountancy (CA) Exam Online Application Form for Nov 2022
- < 1 minute
- By Taxmann
- Last Updated on 10 August, 2022
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) has released the notification of the CA Exam online application form.
The exam form will be available from July 21, 2022. The last date to submit the exam form without late fee is August 10, 2022 and with late fee is August 17,2022.
Opening and closing of online window for submission of examination application form
Cut off Dates
|Commencement of online application form||21st July, 2022|
|Last date of submission of online application form (without late fee)||10th August, 2022|
|Last date of submission of online application form (with late fee of Rs. 600)||17th August, 2022|
|For CA Intermediate Students|
|Single Group||Rs. 1,500|
|Both Groups||Rs. 2,700|
|For CA Final Students|
|Single Group||Rs. 1,800|
|Both Groups||Rs. 3,300|
For more information click on the below link: https://resource.cdn.icai.org/70958exam56971.pdf
Disclaimer: The content/information published on the website is only for general information of the user and shall not be construed as legal advice. While the Taxmann has exercised reasonable efforts to ensure the veracity of information/content published, Taxmann shall be under no liability in any manner whatsoever for incorrect information, if any.
Taxmann Publications has a dedicated in-house Research & Editorial Team. This team consists of a team of Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries, and Lawyers. This team works under the guidance and supervision of editor-in-chief Mr Rakesh Bhargava.
The Research and Editorial Team is responsible for developing reliable and accurate content for the readers. The team follows the six-sigma approach to achieve the benchmark of zero error in its publications and research platforms. The team ensures that the following publication guidelines are thoroughly followed while developing the content:
- The statutory material is obtained only from the authorized and reliable sources
- All the latest developments in the judicial and legislative fields are covered
- Prepare the analytical write-ups on current, controversial, and important issues to help the readers to understand the concept and its implications
- Every content published by Taxmann is complete, accurate and lucid
- All evidence-based statements are supported with proper reference to Section, Circular No., Notification No. or citations
- The golden rules of grammar, style and consistency are thoroughly followed
- Font and size that’s easy to read and remain consistent across all imprint and digital publications are applied