FCRA Registration Certificates Validity Extended
- Blog|FEMA & Banking|News|
- < 1 minute
- By Taxmann
- Last Updated on 26 March, 2022
PUBLIC NOTICE NO. II/21022/23(22) /2020- FCRA-III, Dated: 24.03.2022
The Govt., in the public interest, has further extended the validity of FCRA registration certificates up to 30-06-2022 or till the date of disposal of the renewal application, whichever is earlier. The validity of certificates has been extended for those entities whose validity was earlier extended till 31.03.2022. Also, the validity of those FCRA entities whose 5 years validity period is expiring between 01.04.2022 to 30.06.2022 and who have applied for renewal stands extended to 30.06.2022 or till the date of disposal of renewal of application, whichever is earlier.
The Govt. advised all FCRA registered associations to take note that in case of refusal of the application for renewal of a certificate of registration, the validity of the certificate shall be deemed to have expired on the date of the refusal of the application of renewal. The association shall not be eligible to receive the foreign contribution or utilize the foreign contribution received.
Disclaimer: The content/information published on the website is only for general information of the user and shall not be construed as legal advice. While the Taxmann has exercised reasonable efforts to ensure the veracity of information/content published, Taxmann shall be under no liability in any manner whatsoever for incorrect information, if any.
Taxmann Publications has a dedicated in-house Research & Editorial Team. This team consists of a team of Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries, and Lawyers. This team works under the guidance and supervision of editor-in-chief Mr Rakesh Bhargava.
The Research and Editorial Team is responsible for developing reliable and accurate content for the readers. The team follows the six-sigma approach to achieve the benchmark of zero error in its publications and research platforms. The team ensures that the following publication guidelines are thoroughly followed while developing the content:
- The statutory material is obtained only from the authorized and reliable sources
- All the latest developments in the judicial and legislative fields are covered
- Prepare the analytical write-ups on current, controversial, and important issues to help the readers to understand the concept and its implications
- Every content published by Taxmann is complete, accurate and lucid
- All evidence-based statements are supported with proper reference to Section, Circular No., Notification No. or citations
- The golden rules of grammar, style and consistency are thoroughly followed
- Font and size that’s easy to read and remain consistent across all imprint and digital publications are applied