How to prepare for IIBF Exams
- Blog|Income Tax|
- 2 Min Read
- By Taxmann
- Last Updated on 8 April, 2021
What is the IIBF Exam?
IIBF or Indian Institute of Banking and Finance imparts education and knowledge in the field of Banking, Insurance, Mutual Fund and such other related and ancillary fields. Its primary mission is to train competent financial professionals so that they can turn out to be trained bankers and provide better financial advices to their clients. The Institute conducts examinations and issues certificates to those who successfully clear them. This certificate is mandatory for those who are looking for jobs in various financial institutions like public sector banks, etc. Most of the private banks and financial institutions give extra points for promotion and increment to those who possess this certificate as an additional qualification.
What are some tips to prepare for IIBF Exams?
Since IIBF Exams are professional certification examinations, it requires a certain amount of dedication to clear the papers. Here are the top tips to clear the IIBF exams with flying colors at one go: 1. Select the IIBF Exam that you wish to study and appear for. Once you have decided the Certificate Examination, you can start planning accordingly
2. Buy the IIBF Exam Books which would help you gain knowledge about the subjects you would be appearing in the examination. You can check out the Taxmann’s range of IIBF Books here 3. Try to solve Mock Tests and Exam papers of past years as it would help you gain insight about the examinations held by IIBF 4. Apart from books, try to stay update with the latest developments in the subjects you have chosen. Often the IIBF Exam Question Papers include question pertaining to subjects which might not be covered in various study materials 5. Study the Case Studies properly 6. Overall, be well versed with the concepts and have a grasp of the rules and guidelines issued in the subjects of your study
Is IIBF Exam good for freshers?
IIBF Exams are extremely good for those who are pursuing their career in the Banking and Insurance industry. Those who are planning to join Public Sector Bank should definitely appear for IIBF Certificate Examination as it gives a boost to their career in the form of promotion, compensation hike, etc. Freshers may not gain much value through these examinations as IIBF Exams are an add-on qualification.
Author Bio: Priyanka Bhattacharya – She has been a Marketing Communication professional for over 5 years. Her education background in Corporate Laws enables her to write in-depth articles on Taxes & Laws.
Disclaimer: The content/information published on the website is only for general information of the user and shall not be construed as legal advice. While the Taxmann has exercised reasonable efforts to ensure the veracity of information/content published, Taxmann shall be under no liability in any manner whatsoever for incorrect information, if any.
Taxmann Publications has a dedicated in-house Research & Editorial Team. This team consists of a team of Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries, and Lawyers. This team works under the guidance and supervision of editor-in-chief Mr Rakesh Bhargava.
The Research and Editorial Team is responsible for developing reliable and accurate content for the readers. The team follows the six-sigma approach to achieve the benchmark of zero error in its publications and research platforms. The team ensures that the following publication guidelines are thoroughly followed while developing the content:
- The statutory material is obtained only from the authorized and reliable sources
- All the latest developments in the judicial and legislative fields are covered
- Prepare the analytical write-ups on current, controversial, and important issues to help the readers to understand the concept and its implications
- Every content published by Taxmann is complete, accurate and lucid
- All evidence-based statements are supported with proper reference to Section, Circular No., Notification No. or citations
- The golden rules of grammar, style and consistency are thoroughly followed
- Font and size that’s easy to read and remain consistent across all imprint and digital publications are applied