Best CS Executive Scanners for December 2019 Exams
- 869 Views
- 3 Min Read
- By Taxmann
- Last Updated on 7 April, 2021
Taxmann’s Solved Scanner for CS Executive Exam:
1. CS Executive Jurisprudence Interpretation & General Laws Scanner New Syllabus:
This is a scanner cum exam guide by N.S. Zad & covers new syllabus for Dec 2019 exams, chapter-wise summary for quick revision, fully solved questions of past exams including June 2019 exams, etc.
2. CS Executive Scanner Old Syllabus 2019 – Company Accounts & Auditing Practices for Dec 2019 Exams:
This is scanner cum exam guide and covers chapter-wise summary with formulas for quick revision, questions of last 27 exams including June 2019 exams, provisions of companies act 2013, etc.
3. CS Executive Company Law New Syllabus Scanner June 2019:
This is a scanner-cum-exam guide & covers Chapter-wise summary for quick revisions, fully solved questions of last 22 exams including June 2019 exams.
4. Cost & Management Accounting CS Executive Scanner Old Syllabus:
This scanner covers the old syllabus, fully solved MCQs of all past exams including June 2019 exams.
5. Economic Business & Commercial Laws – CS Executive New Syllabus Scanner for Dec. 2019 Exam:
This scanner contains fully solved questions of last 22 exams including June 2019 exams.
6. CS Executive Securities Laws & Capital Markets New Syllabus Scanner:
CS Executive fully solved scanner covers questions from last 22 exams including June 2019 CS Exams.
7. CS Executive Tax Laws Scanner – Old/New Syllabus for Dec. 2019 Exam:
This scanner covers fully solved questions of last 26 exams as per assessment year 2019-20.
8. Industrial Labour & General Laws – CS Executive Old Syllabus Scanner June 2019:
This scanner covers chapter wise summary for quick revision, fully solved MCQs of all past exams including Dec. 2018 exams, additional MCQs for practice.
9. Economic & Commercial Laws Scanner for June 2019 Exams:
This Scanner covers chapter-wise summary of theory for revision, fully solved questions of last 27 exams including Dec. 2018 exams, updated as per latest applicable law.
10. Financial & Strategic Management CS Executive Scanner for June 2019:
This scanner covers all fully solved questions of last 21 exams including Dec. 2018 exams.
11. Company Law Old Syllabus CS Executive Scanner 2019:
This scanner covers fully solved cs exam questions of last 26 exams including Dec. 2018 exams, questions as per Companies Act 2013.
12. CS Executive Capital Markets & Securities Laws Old Syllabus Scanner for June 2019:
This scanner covers fully solved theoretical and practical questions of last 25 exams (Including June 2018 Exam).
13. CS Executive Scanner – Corporate & Management Accounting New Syllabus for June 2019 Exams:
Disclaimer: The content/information published on the website is only for general information of the user and shall not be construed as legal advice. While the Taxmann has exercised reasonable efforts to ensure the veracity of information/content published, Taxmann shall be under no liability in any manner whatsoever for incorrect information, if any.
Taxmann Publications has a dedicated in-house Research & Editorial Team. This team consists of a team of Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries, and Lawyers. This team works under the guidance and supervision of editor-in-chief Mr Rakesh Bhargava.
The Research and Editorial Team is responsible for developing reliable and accurate content for the readers. The team follows the six-sigma approach to achieve the benchmark of zero error in its publications and research platforms. The team ensures that the following publication guidelines are thoroughly followed while developing the content:
- The statutory material is obtained only from the authorized and reliable sources
- All the latest developments in the judicial and legislative fields are covered
- Prepare the analytical write-ups on current, controversial, and important issues to help the readers to understand the concept and its implications
- Every content published by Taxmann is complete, accurate and lucid
- All evidence-based statements are supported with proper reference to Section, Circular No., Notification No. or citations
- The golden rules of grammar, style and consistency are thoroughly followed
- Font and size that’s easy to read and remain consistent across all imprint and digital publications are applied
Comments are closed.