Top 10 Reasons for Subscribing to Taxmann’s Company Law Research Module
- 2 Min Read
- By Taxmann
- Last Updated on 28 June, 2021
- We reported 1,100+ Statutes and updated 350+ Statutes (Acts, Rules, Circulars and Notifications) only in company laws.
- We covered latest updates and stories from more than 70 sources viz-a-viz 50 sources in 2017. These sources include Ministries, Tribunals, Courts, news websites, etc.
- An update is reported at taxmann.com within 20 minutes from its announcement.
- Unlike other websites we provide the XML version of all documents, which is lighter in size and better in reading. We replace the uploaded document with XML version within 24-36 hours.
- We amend every base Statute so as to provide always updated information to the users. We also provide the information about the legislative history of all amendments. Up to 2017, we used to take 4-5 days in amending Statute, which has been reduced to 24-48 hours. We are trying to achieve to complete the amendment process within 12-24 hours.
- We now report each and every relevant case law on Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code (‘IBC’), Competition Laws, etc.
- In the year 2019, we target to report 3,500+ Case Laws in all these modules.
We added new commentaries such as Company Law Ready Reckoner, Company Meetings & Resolution, NCLT, IBC and many more. Now the total number of commentaries is 21.
We introduced the query board on IBC. In this query forums, paid users can ask queries on IBC and Companies Act.
In July 2019, we are launching a new website with lot of new features and better user experience.
Disclaimer: The content/information published on the website is only for general information of the user and shall not be construed as legal advice. While the Taxmann has exercised reasonable efforts to ensure the veracity of information/content published, Taxmann shall be under no liability in any manner whatsoever for incorrect information, if any.
Taxmann Publications has a dedicated in-house Research & Editorial Team. This team consists of a team of Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries, and Lawyers. This team works under the guidance and supervision of editor-in-chief Mr Rakesh Bhargava.
The Research and Editorial Team is responsible for developing reliable and accurate content for the readers. The team follows the six-sigma approach to achieve the benchmark of zero error in its publications and research platforms. The team ensures that the following publication guidelines are thoroughly followed while developing the content:
- The statutory material is obtained only from the authorized and reliable sources
- All the latest developments in the judicial and legislative fields are covered
- Prepare the analytical write-ups on current, controversial, and important issues to help the readers to understand the concept and its implications
- Every content published by Taxmann is complete, accurate and lucid
- All evidence-based statements are supported with proper reference to Section, Circular No., Notification No. or citations
- The golden rules of grammar, style and consistency are thoroughly followed
- Font and size that’s easy to read and remain consistent across all imprint and digital publications are applied