Taxmann’s CA CPT Books: Must Read Books for CPT Exam
- 2 Min Read
- By Taxmann
- Last Updated on 9 April, 2021
Here are the list of best CA CPT exam preparation books:
1. Fundamentals of Accounting for CPT Exam:
This book is fully updated as per CA-CPT syllabus covers more than 1300 MCQs, Shares debentures chapter is updated as per the provisions of Companies Act 2013.
2. General Economics for CA-CPT:
This book is divided into two parts: Division 1: Micro Economics Division 2: Macro Economics
3. CA-CPT Quantitative Aptitude Book:
This book covers more than 1100 MCQs and also divided into two divisions: Division 1: Mathematics
Division 2: Statistics
4. CA CPT Mercantile Laws by Dr VK Jain:
This book covers more than 1600 MCQs which includes Indian Contract Act 1872, Sale of Goods Act 1930, Partnership Act 1932.
5. CA CPT Question Bank with Model Test Papers:
CA CPT Question Bank includes Fundamental of Accounting, General Economics, Mercantile Laws & Quantitative Aptitude. It covers more than 9000 Chapter-wise MCQs, 21 Model Test Papers.
Disclaimer: The content/information published on the website is only for general information of the user and shall not be construed as legal advice. While the Taxmann has exercised reasonable efforts to ensure the veracity of information/content published, Taxmann shall be under no liability in any manner whatsoever for incorrect information, if any.
Taxmann Publications has a dedicated in-house Research & Editorial Team. This team consists of a team of Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries, and Lawyers. This team works under the guidance and supervision of editor-in-chief Mr Rakesh Bhargava.
The Research and Editorial Team is responsible for developing reliable and accurate content for the readers. The team follows the six-sigma approach to achieve the benchmark of zero error in its publications and research platforms. The team ensures that the following publication guidelines are thoroughly followed while developing the content:
- The statutory material is obtained only from the authorized and reliable sources
- All the latest developments in the judicial and legislative fields are covered
- Prepare the analytical write-ups on current, controversial, and important issues to help the readers to understand the concept and its implications
- Every content published by Taxmann is complete, accurate and lucid
- All evidence-based statements are supported with proper reference to Section, Circular No., Notification No. or citations
- The golden rules of grammar, style and consistency are thoroughly followed
- Font and size that’s easy to read and remain consistent across all imprint and digital publications are applied