Taxmann’s CA Scanner: Must Read Books for CA Students
- 1272 Views
- 2 Min Read
- By Taxmann
- Last Updated on 24 January, 2021
Best CA Scanners for November 2018 Examinations:
1. CA Final Scanner for Nov. 2019 Exams – Advanced Auditing & Professional Ethics (Old Syllabus):
2. CA Intermediate Solved Scanner on Auditing & Assurance by Pankaj Garg for Nov. 2019 Exams:
3. CA Final Scanner – Advanced Auditing & Professional Ethics for Nov. 2019 Exams as Per New Syllabus of ICAI:
4. CA Final Scanner – Corporate & Economic Laws by CA Pankaj Garg for May 2019 Exams:
1. Best Authors:
The author of books and scanners are experienced and leading teachers in their respective fields. Books are prepared keeping into mind the needs of students for quick revision and reference.
2. Strictly as per the syllabus prescribed by ICAI:
Books are strictly as per the syllabus prescribed by the institute and thus are examination- oriented.
3. Covering whole syllabus:
Sincere efforts have been made to ensure that all the relevant topics are incorporated in these books to help students by providing one books for all preparation and the students do not have to refer different material from various sources.
4. Both new and old course:
Separate books are available for both the new and old course prescribed by ICAI.
5. Incorporating all the amendments applicable for nov’19:
Books are prepared incorporating all the amended material for the final preparation and revision. Questions from past examination papers, RTPs, MTPs and other material issued by the ICAI have been incorporated in these books along with the solutions for quick reference.
6. Exemplary case studies along with answers:
An effort has been made to incorporate relevant case studies along with the solutions for the purpose of practice and understanding.
- Taxmann’s Best CS Cracker
Disclaimer: The content/information published on the website is only for general information of the user and shall not be construed as legal advice. While the Taxmann has exercised reasonable efforts to ensure the veracity of information/content published, Taxmann shall be under no liability in any manner whatsoever for incorrect information, if any.
Taxmann Publications has a dedicated in-house Research & Editorial Team. This team consists of a team of Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries, and Lawyers. This team works under the guidance and supervision of editor-in-chief Mr Rakesh Bhargava.
The Research and Editorial Team is responsible for developing reliable and accurate content for the readers. The team follows the six-sigma approach to achieve the benchmark of zero error in its publications and research platforms. The team ensures that the following publication guidelines are thoroughly followed while developing the content:
- The statutory material is obtained only from the authorized and reliable sources
- All the latest developments in the judicial and legislative fields are covered
- Prepare the analytical write-ups on current, controversial, and important issues to help the readers to understand the concept and its implications
- Every content published by Taxmann is complete, accurate and lucid
- All evidence-based statements are supported with proper reference to Section, Circular No., Notification No. or citations
- The golden rules of grammar, style and consistency are thoroughly followed
- Font and size that’s easy to read and remain consistent across all imprint and digital publications are applied
Comments are closed.