What are scenarios to claim your GST refunds?
- Blog|GST & Customs|
- 2 Min Read
- By Taxmann
- Last Updated on 29 January, 2021
Claim Refund in GST:
GST was introduced as more effective and efficient way to charge taxes on manufacturers and exporters. This does not only include an efficient way to charge taxes but it also has an efficient flow of getting GST refunds when a taxpayer has been charged an extra amount. GST flows freely based on invoices and is proven to be less cumbersome than past tax laws. The new GST tax structure allows its users to get their GST refunds in almost no time by allowing systematic checking of the GST levied to the person or the entity.
When are you eligible for GST refund?
There could be various cases or events where one would be liable to get GST refunds. An exhaustive list of these cases is listed below to help you know if you could apply for GST refunds or not. You need to go through your transaction details to realize that whether you are eligible for GST refunds or not.
Disclaimer: The content/information published on the website is only for general information of the user and shall not be construed as legal advice. While the Taxmann has exercised reasonable efforts to ensure the veracity of information/content published, Taxmann shall be under no liability in any manner whatsoever for incorrect information, if any.
Taxmann Publications has a dedicated in-house Research & Editorial Team. This team consists of a team of Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries, and Lawyers. This team works under the guidance and supervision of editor-in-chief Mr Rakesh Bhargava.
The Research and Editorial Team is responsible for developing reliable and accurate content for the readers. The team follows the six-sigma approach to achieve the benchmark of zero error in its publications and research platforms. The team ensures that the following publication guidelines are thoroughly followed while developing the content:
- The statutory material is obtained only from the authorized and reliable sources
- All the latest developments in the judicial and legislative fields are covered
- Prepare the analytical write-ups on current, controversial, and important issues to help the readers to understand the concept and its implications
- Every content published by Taxmann is complete, accurate and lucid
- All evidence-based statements are supported with proper reference to Section, Circular No., Notification No. or citations
- The golden rules of grammar, style and consistency are thoroughly followed
- Font and size that’s easy to read and remain consistent across all imprint and digital publications are applied