GST Suvidha Provider: Why do you need services of GSP?
- Blog|GST & Customs|
- 752 Views
- 2 Min Read
- By Taxmann
- Last Updated on 5 June, 2021
GST Suvidha Providers (‘GSP’) are special entities authorized to develop a platform to enable the taxpayer to do the compliances under GST law.
GSPs are envisaged to provide innovative and convenient methods to taxpayers and other stakeholders to interact with the GST Network (GSTN), like registration of an entity, uploading of the invoice, filing of returns, so on and so forth. GSPs can also be the Application Service provider (GST Return Filing Software) or can allow the third parties software companies to use its GSP platform and resources to interact with GSTN.
GSTN will only receive the returns filed by a taxpayer using the services of any of the authorized GSPs.
Why do you need the service of GSP?
Timely and accurate compliances of GST law will require a high level of synchronization between the taxpayer and the GSTN.
GSP shall provide:
- Connection to the taxpayers to file the returns on GSTN
- Assistance in maintaining their individual business ledgers and assisting them in reconciliation the inputs of inward and outward supplies.
Moreover, GSPs can also make available Application Software that provides the taxpayers and other stakeholders various innovative and convenient methods of interacting with the GST Systems, from registration to uploading invoice details, to filing of returns.
GSTN does not allow any taxpayer to interact with it directly except through services of any of the authorized GSP. Therefore, it will be required for every taxpayer to use the services of GSP even if the taxpayer intends to use third-party application software as without GSP, no application software can interact with GST Systems.
Author Bio: CA Vishal Raheja is a writer and editor for the GST Research and Development Department of Taxmann. He is also alumni of Shree Ram College of Commerce and a qualified UGC-NET
Disclaimer: The content/information published on the website is only for general information of the user and shall not be construed as legal advice. While the Taxmann has exercised reasonable efforts to ensure the veracity of information/content published, Taxmann shall be under no liability in any manner whatsoever for incorrect information, if any.
Taxmann Publications has a dedicated in-house Research & Editorial Team. This team consists of a team of Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries, and Lawyers. This team works under the guidance and supervision of editor-in-chief Mr Rakesh Bhargava.
The Research and Editorial Team is responsible for developing reliable and accurate content for the readers. The team follows the six-sigma approach to achieve the benchmark of zero error in its publications and research platforms. The team ensures that the following publication guidelines are thoroughly followed while developing the content:
- The statutory material is obtained only from the authorized and reliable sources
- All the latest developments in the judicial and legislative fields are covered
- Prepare the analytical write-ups on current, controversial, and important issues to help the readers to understand the concept and its implications
- Every content published by Taxmann is complete, accurate and lucid
- All evidence-based statements are supported with proper reference to Section, Circular No., Notification No. or citations
- The golden rules of grammar, style and consistency are thoroughly followed
- Font and size that’s easy to read and remain consistent across all imprint and digital publications are applied
One thought on “GST Suvidha Provider: Why do you need services of GSP?”
GST Suvidha Center is one of the best businesses if you are looking stable business with constant income.