Best Maths Reference Book for CBSE Class 12th Examinations – Taxmann’s Mathematics Textbook
- 751 Views
- 2 Min Read
- By Taxmann
- Last Updated on 22 March, 2021
CBSE Class 12th Maths Book:
• Introduction of every topic, tracing its origin to its relevance in the real world problems today. • Adequate theory and solved examples for each topic. • ‘Exercise for the reader’ boxes and ‘Food for thought’ boxes in the running text at appropriate places for a better grasp of the concepts. • Highlighted problems that involve application oriented approach. • Practice exercises with final answers in each chapter. • ‘Evaluate yourself’ section at the end of each chapter, designed on the basis of previous Board Examination Papers for giving the exam flavour to the readers and build confidence. • Two appendices, one at the end of each volume, for a deeper insight into the topics discussed.
CBSE Syllabus 2018-19:
Unit 1: Relations & Functions
Unit 2: Algebra
Unit 3: Calculus
Unit 4: Vectors and Three-Dimensional Geometry
Unit 5: Linear Programming
Unit 6: Probability
About the Authors:
Dr. Jyoti Bhola is an Assistant Professor at the Department of Mathematics, Hansraj College, University of Delhi. She has a teaching experience of more than 11 years and has taught a variety of subjects ranging from Real analysis, Calculus to Different equations and Mathematics modelling at undergraduate level and Functional analysis at post graduate level. Mr Lalit Sharma is presently, the HOD, Department of Mathematics at Rukmini Devi Public School, Pitampura. He has been teaching Mathematics for the past 11 years and has held a number of positions ranging from Assistant Professor at the Department of Mathematics, ASRD College, University of Delhi, Guru Nanak Dev Polytechnic, Government of Delhi, etc.
Click here to buy Maths CBSE book online.
Disclaimer: The content/information published on the website is only for general information of the user and shall not be construed as legal advice. While the Taxmann has exercised reasonable efforts to ensure the veracity of information/content published, Taxmann shall be under no liability in any manner whatsoever for incorrect information, if any.
Taxmann Publications has a dedicated in-house Research & Editorial Team. This team consists of a team of Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries, and Lawyers. This team works under the guidance and supervision of editor-in-chief Mr Rakesh Bhargava.
The Research and Editorial Team is responsible for developing reliable and accurate content for the readers. The team follows the six-sigma approach to achieve the benchmark of zero error in its publications and research platforms. The team ensures that the following publication guidelines are thoroughly followed while developing the content:
- The statutory material is obtained only from the authorized and reliable sources
- All the latest developments in the judicial and legislative fields are covered
- Prepare the analytical write-ups on current, controversial, and important issues to help the readers to understand the concept and its implications
- Every content published by Taxmann is complete, accurate and lucid
- All evidence-based statements are supported with proper reference to Section, Circular No., Notification No. or citations
- The golden rules of grammar, style and consistency are thoroughly followed
- Font and size that’s easy to read and remain consistent across all imprint and digital publications are applied