GSTR 3B Filing Due Date Extended, Here’s How You Can Make Your Business Compliant
- Blog|GST & Customs|
- 757 Views
- 2 Min Read
- By Taxmann
- Last Updated on 31 May, 2021
How can you Benefit from this GSTR 3B Due Date Extension?
Meanwhile, as the businesses and traders have been given some extra room for breathing before the due date for filing hits, you can make your business GST compliant with the help of GST billing software. Prepare customized GST-compliant invoices through GST invoice software, One Solution for your businesses. To start with you can also choose from a set of templates provided in the software itself.
One Solution offers you the facility to reconcile the invoices to calculate the Input Tax Credit. Before you prepare GST returns and file them with GSTN, you can use the powerful GST Rate Finder tool for GST rates for goods or services using HSN or SAC codes respectively. One Solution offers itself as end-to-end GST software for your entire set of compliance requirements. It also offers Taxmann’s GSP solutions which offer scalable and secure infrastructure for seamless services. Presently, you can prepare the GSTR 3B with the help of Taxmann’s One Solution and file it directly with GSTN at www.gstn.gov.in.
Disclaimer: The content/information published on the website is only for general information of the user and shall not be construed as legal advice. While the Taxmann has exercised reasonable efforts to ensure the veracity of information/content published, Taxmann shall be under no liability in any manner whatsoever for incorrect information, if any.
Taxmann Publications has a dedicated in-house Research & Editorial Team. This team consists of a team of Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries, and Lawyers. This team works under the guidance and supervision of editor-in-chief Mr Rakesh Bhargava.
The Research and Editorial Team is responsible for developing reliable and accurate content for the readers. The team follows the six-sigma approach to achieve the benchmark of zero error in its publications and research platforms. The team ensures that the following publication guidelines are thoroughly followed while developing the content:
- The statutory material is obtained only from the authorized and reliable sources
- All the latest developments in the judicial and legislative fields are covered
- Prepare the analytical write-ups on current, controversial, and important issues to help the readers to understand the concept and its implications
- Every content published by Taxmann is complete, accurate and lucid
- All evidence-based statements are supported with proper reference to Section, Circular No., Notification No. or citations
- The golden rules of grammar, style and consistency are thoroughly followed
- Font and size that’s easy to read and remain consistent across all imprint and digital publications are applied