This book is a comprehensive commentary on taxation of Trusts and NGOs. The Present Publication is the Latest Edition, updated till 6th October 2020 & amended as per the following.
· The Finance Act, 2020
· The Taxation and Other Laws (Relaxation and Amendment of Certain Provisions) Act, 2020
Key features of the book are as under:
· [Commentaries] on Law relating to Taxation of NGOs with flowcharts and illustrations
· [Practical Guide] with extensive analysis of the exemptions available from the business income of NGOs
· [Landmark Cases] on all controversial issues.
· [Comparative Analysis] of Registration under Section 12AB and approval under Section 10(23C)
· Extensive Commentary and Practical Guide to New Registration Procedure introduced by the Finance Act, 2020
Supplement to Trusts & NGO
The Finance Act, 2020, has completely changed the old registration or approval process of certain trust or institutions. The Taxation and other laws (Relaxation and Amendment of Certain Provisions) Act, 2020, deferred the applicability of these provisions and restored the old provisions. This book provides a complete analysis of these provisions. This book includes the following:
· A complete guide on the amended registration or approval provisions
· Discussion on the deferment of the applicability of the amended registration or approval provisions
· Discussion on the provision requiring filing of statements and issue of certificate of donation
· Analysis of the issues pertaining to the organisations which are registered and approved under sections 12AA and 10(23C) simultaneously