This book is a comprehensive & authentic book on ‘e-Commerce’. This book aims to fulfill the requirement of students of undergraduate courses in commerce and management, particularly the B.Com. (Hons) Semester (III) Paper BCH 3.5 (a) Skill Enhancement Course (SEC-1) and CBCS of various Central Universities throughout India.
The Present Publication is the Latest Edition, authored by Dr. Shivani Arora, with the following noteworthy features:
· The subject-matter is presented in simple, systematic method along with comprehensive explanation of the concept and theories underlying e-commerce.
· [Student-Oriented Book] This book has been developed, keeping in mind the following factors:
o Interaction of the author/teacher with his/her students in the class-room
o Shaped by the author/teachers experience of teaching the subject-matter at different levels
o Reaction and responses of students have also been incorporated at different places in the book
· This book contains various current examples (Indian & Global Scenarios), pictorial, tabular representation, additional readings, to equip the students with ample skills to enhance their performance. This book also contains a summary at the end of each chapter followed by review questions
· Special emphasis has been given to the importance of Online Retailing and Demonetisation, in the growth of e-Commerce
· Past examination questions of Delhi University have been given at the end of each chapter
· Contents of this book is as follows:
o Introduction to E-Commerce
o Technology used in E-Commerce
o E-Commerce Security and Controls
o Online Business Transactions
o Security and Legal Aspects of E-Commerce