‘Micro Small & Medium Enterprises (‘MSME’) Ready Reckoner’ is a comprehensive book on laws governing MSMEs in India. This book provides an analysis of all provisions of the MSME Act, 2006 along with relevant Circulars and Notifications.
The Present Publication is the 1st Edition, which incorporates all the amendments announced by the Government of India and Reserve Bank of India (‘RBI’), such as:
· ‘Covid-19 Relief Measures’ announced by RBI,
· New MSME definition,
· Emergency Credit Line Guarantee Scheme and,
· Clarification on new registration for existing EM Part-II/UAM.
The Book has been divided into 8 divisions as under:
· MSMEs – Definition, Classification And Registration | Is there a uniform definition of small businesses or small and medium enterprises (‘SME’) for the purposes of all laws benefitting SMEs?
· Benefits to Registered MSMEs
· Benefits to Small Businesses, whether Registered MSMEs or Not
· Legal Forms of Organisation MSMEs Can Adopt (with Pros and Cons of each Legal Form)
· Micro Enterprises
· Small Enterprises
· Medium Enterprises