A Veritable Legal Commentary on Companies Act 2013 With Always Updated Web Edition
- An in-depth and comprehensive analysis of provisions of Companies Act, 2013 and Rules made thereunder duly supported by plethora of Indian and English Case Laws.
- Points of Law not judicially annotated have been critically examined in the light of statutory language.
- A comprehensive and point-wise comparative study of Companies Act, 2013 and Companies Act, 1956 to enable the reader to understand the transition from Old Law to New Law.
- Commentary is duly supported by comprehensive analysis of SEBI (Issue of Capital and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, relevant SEBI Rules, Listing Agreements, Accounting Standards, Secretarial Standard, etc.
- Circulars and Notifications issued by MCA till 1st October, 2014 are incorporated.
- Access* to Taxmann’s Company Law Web Edition with Real Time Updation to give the readers an always updated Commentary on Company Law.